Does Nurse Belong to This Games > YES | No
Just Wanna Hear your Opinion
My Opinion : No She dont Belong to This Game, There is a Reason Pallets , walls, Windows are in this Game.
You also dont Implement Jets in Need for Speed .
Just Wanna Hear your Opinion
My Opinion : No She dont Belong to This Game, There is a Reason Pallets , walls, Windows are in this Game.
You also dont Implement Jets in Need for Speed .
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Learn to adapt to her, she does belong in this game, killers need to adapt to survivors and survivors should adapt to killers too, just try to avoid her blink
In Game Design it's not uncommon to include something which requires you to think outside of the box and use a different strategy as usual. In my opinion, nurse is like that, because she is very weak against stealth.
The only thing is, that we have so many tracking perks in this game, that stealth can be contered quite easily. And also juking a nurse is quite difficult because her blinks are hard to read since the SAW update, in my opinion. Not forget that we have also to deal with lags sometimes.
So my anwer is, yes she belongs into the game, but also should be rethought a little bit. Lately it's not fun to go against her.
Very arguable.
A god nurse can destroy any good teams rather quickly, tho, as a matter of fact, which makes her rather questionnable, at least in my opinion.
I personally dislike playing against Nurse, especially well perked/good nurses with several blinks, mostly because you feel very powerless. It may be me that is really bad at juking Nurse in general (even tho I consider I'm pretty good at mindgames), but I feel like most of the power rests into Nurse's hands, rather than being into mine.
Some people could consider it "fine" since the killers are the power class of the game, but I think they gave her a little too much power, when mastered, pretty much the same way they gave a little too much power to survivors for loopable killers. (at least in the live version, can't say for the PTB since I didn't play it nearly enough to make sure).
And yes, I'm aware that Nurse is hard to play and master, but I consider this to be rather irrelevant. A character being "Hard" to play should still be fair.
Sure, she will take more time to learn than other killers, but this time shouldn't be rewarding in term of being able to totally demolish people, this timle should be rewarding in term of fun and possibilities that are opened to you, to outplay your foes.
A nurse, cornering a survivor around a vault, while carrying 3 blinks, isn't outplaying, she's demolishing.
She could arguably be made more balanced with more vision breaking objects, eventually, but the game maps are still pretty open, overall, making her a master choice, atm, and justifying her "god tier" status.
Does she deserve her place in the game right now ? Possibly, since survivors are kind of a powerhouse too, at high ranks. In a balanced game tho ? Could use some changes (if possible without making her super tedious to play tho.)
Hard to tell, in any case, it's not coming anytime soon.
The nurse is the most op killer, but she's also the hardest to play. Those balance out well in my opinion, so yeah she belongs.
Marth's experiment clearly demonstrated that not even a very good Nurse has a chance against optimal survivors (optimal means they just bang out gens and loop regardless of everything). The only Nurses who pipped against them were running NEOD/an Ebony Mori/both NOED and an Ebony Mori.
Yes. Every killer should at the very least have a minor change to the way the game is played, Nurse completely changes the way the game is played. Even though she is extremely powerful I believe the game needs her for variety's sake.
I agree.
Tho there's very few actual optimized teams around, especially not dodged since they did carry 4 toolboxes and such.
There's another part of the experiment where they did it perkless with no items with slightly more success for Nurses, still allright overall tho, mostly because they know what they have to do and they do not take unnecessary risks.
That being said, that game is not truly built to be competitive, so both optimized survivors and Nurse could be questionnable in that regard.
I love the nurse, and I do feel she belongs in this game.
I think she should be Disposed Of
I’m sorry for the pun don’t hurt me!
The Nurse is overrated. You just need a wall and with a couple of fakes make her go the wrong way, then hide while she's fatigued and tries to understand where did you go. Most of the times I get hit it's because they made a mistake that somehow favoured them.
As a nurse main I feel compelled to answer.
She requires a large amount of skill to be very good with her in the high ranks.
She is fine.
Urban evasion is a super strong counter against a nurse btw.
I will say though, I am looking forward to the new healing perk + nurses on her. It's going to be awesome.
I mostly play killer, but I love going up against a Nurse.
By far the best killer to face. Sure she is powerful, but she is also weak as hell in many other areas. People who mostly claim she is OP are the guys hook rushing or simply not playing stealth.
I'd rather play against her 10 times in a row than Doc or Larry Leatherdong. Utterly boring
I´m going to answer with a survivor styled answer.
Survivors only want us to run in circles!