A relly interesting Bloodpoint perk Idea for the next chapter
We have many perks in this game. But I feel like we need more Bloodpoint perks. But not a normal one like increase Chase Points by 50%.
More a Point steal Perk If you understand.
How about this as a survivor perk
(Name) Dark desire
Everytime you stun or blind the Killer he can not see your scratch marks for 5/6/7 secounds
Also you gain a extra of 1000 Bloodpoint in Survival for every blind/stun. The Killer lose 1000 Chase Points after every stun/blind.
~You hate me? Good because... This is my... Desire
But I don't have any Idea what the Killer Version of this perk is. Any Idea. Oh and also Feedback for my Idea.
Comments
No.
Interesting perk, just remove the "killer lose 1000 bloodpoints" and it will be awesome!
Why not this is a complete new Perk Idea
But then it's not longer a steal Perk :/
There shouldn't be perks that directly take away points, that's so stupid..
No OoO is stupid. This is a way to let Killers respect pallets or they lose scratch marks and points
I have no problem with the idea behind the perk, the leaving no scratchmarks etc however I don't like the idea of taking BP from a player - I think that will lead to even more disparity between survivors and killers.
I would love to have more BP for survivors in particular in game, as I do feel their point generation is significantly lower overall but taking points from another player would feel unfair.