Why does it take 4 years..
.. and ongoing to nerf the most platenly obvious broken thing since the old BNP (those where you could instantly repair a gen). I mean it, devs, whats so difficult about it?
They got rid of the OP Brand New Parts within a few months, but after 4 years the killer sided equivalent of the same ######### is still in the game.
I am honestly sick an tired of killer who run ebony mori. Bring a Nurse, Spirit, PH, get a hook, tunnel off the hook so its instant 3v1. GG. How is that fair? WHY are there things in the game that gives one side more or less a free win?
And dont come up with Keys. Yes, they are op too, but not nearly as bad as Mori.
Just make it cosmetic style after 2nd hook. Why should there be an offering, that gives you a massive advantage? It makes no sense.
Comments
I mean In my opinion it’s not mori’s that are the problem. It’s more like probably gen rushing is the problem and always been the problem. Mori’s aren’t the problem too me. Even some survivors well avoid if you have a ebony Mori. Plus it takes like what 15 or 10 seconds too get one kill. Plus I mean when a killer hits a survivor...they get a speed boost. But yet the killer is stunned from hitting that survivor like what the stun is like 2 seconds or 5. Everyone want balance changes if you want balance changes if mori’s get a change so does keys/gens. There is a lot of things but that’s the only thing I can think of.