How to fix the game for good?

I’m a big fan of this game but I can’t help but feel it has a lot of flaws not just technical issues. That can be fixed over time. So far I feel I don’t have or never really had a technical issue. It’s rare. But this game needs a lot of rework as far as playability. Hear me out.


  1. Hooks should last longer. Get rid of the struggle effect. Force the killers who camp by the hook to waste their time while other players do Gens. This will fix a lot of tunnel issues as well. And force killers to find other players.
  2. weapons, you should give survivors some self defense options. Like baseball bats that stun the killer and break after a hard hit. Holding down the button gives a longer stun. Or rocks or bottles found on the ground that can be thrown and stun the killer. Or cause a distraction. Sometimes looping and pallets can be repetitive.
  3. A Fear meter. Hear me out. This game needs a fear meter. The more afraid a survivor is. The longer it takes to progress. Hooked genes cleansing. Etc. The more panic a survivor the more status effects they get. (Make new status effects for these) give the players a chance to recover each other calm each other down. In game: this game needs a mechanic like that.
  4. a 5th survivor. Yes there needs to be a 5th survivor.
  5. generators need to be 60 seconds longer. Gen rushes kinda make the game unenjoyable sometimes. Besides you have a 5th survivor to help out. Plus the killer can chase survivors longer.
  6. More places to hide. Like hiding under beds. In closets. You can add doors to some places were survivors can lock. Add a killer hideout or killer lodged. Not just the killer shack.
  7. Perks. Perks need to be a one time use. So you can buy perks again in the blood web. Killers or survivors that come with perks will always have those perks to use. But when you find a perk in the blood web from another killer you can get it until you buy again. This will prevent people from being so toxic with perks.

I imagine these would be impossible. But I believe it would fix the game make it more enjoyable and level the playing field for both killers and survivors.

Comments

    1. Except this won't fix the issue on the other side. Longer hooks means you can ignore the hooked survivor for slightly longer while doing gens.
    2. Hey, there's Diversion! And flashlights! I do not think there should be an item that stuns. Stuns can be powerfull... obviously.
    3. So I assume that's your take on genrushing? How do you get it, how effective it is?
    4. ... Why?
    5. Heck no! I don't want to hold M1 for longer.
    6. And this is a good idea if they want to push stealth more.
    7. That's just... annoying. There are already add-ons that have this "mechanic". Having perks do that too would just be annoying (thought I guess it would fix the grind.... somehow? idk)