[Bug] Kindred is not applied on the other survivors who do not have kindred
- Character played - Meg
- Perks played - Kindred, For the people, Dead Hard, Unbreakable
- Map - The swamp map without any boats(forgot the name)
- Frequency of the issue - Quite often whenever other people get hooked first and only I can see the other survivors but the other survivors cannot see what I see even though I am using kindred.
Tagged:
Pending
Comments
thats just how kindred works:
if you have kindred:
when on hook the auras you always see will be visable for all survivors while you are hooked
if someone else is hooked you see all survivors auras.
if a teammate has kindred:
when said team is hooked you and all other survivors see all survivors while the kindred user if hooked.
what you are describing is not a bug thats just how the perk works
Oh ok.
more simply put kindred only helps you unless you are the one hooked