I'm on PC trying to get the achievement for killing all 4 people with level 3. If I use the thombstone I can only kill uninjured survivors. If I hit them or knock them down to dying all I can do is hook them, the option to kill is removed.
really? I was playing with this just yesterday and I thought I was able to tombstone injured survivors. You can't tombstone dying survivors. That's always been the case, and it's stated in the description (I think).
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
really? I was playing with this just yesterday and I thought I was able to tombstone injured survivors. You can't tombstone dying survivors. That's always been the case, and it's stated in the description (I think).
You have to grab the survivors and I am pretty sure you can still do this when they're injured - as it was done to me last week.
You have to get very close to the survivor in order to get the prompt for the action though, closer than a normal hit.