What happens?
What is happening with scratchmarks? Suddenly it disappears and surv are miles away.Same happens with a gen! Gen pop in my face but no survivor there
What is happening with scratchmarks? Suddenly it disappears and surv are miles away.Same happens with a gen! Gen pop in my face but no survivor there
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Did you check their perks? Right now I've been experimenting with Poised and Sprint Burst to finish a gen and GTFO without a trace.
Yeah as usual the common meta perks.
Maybe they're taking advantage of the notification bubble and sneaking away? With generators and hooks, it can actually block both killers and survivors from sight.
Lets see I will explain. One gen that is covered except for a tree but wide open area.
Gen pops close by me and there are 2 options:
1-surv run and I see it
2-surv hide behind a tree
I dont see him running and I look behind a tree and no people nor scratchmarks.