Will we see anything about the new Halloween skins today? We usually do on the 1st of Oct
I'm pretty sure we usually get a sneak peak of the new Hallowed Blight skins on Oct 1st, I'm wondering if we'll see them this time
I'm pretty sure we usually get a sneak peak of the new Hallowed Blight skins on Oct 1st, I'm wondering if we'll see them this time
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm thinking we won't see them yet, they're pushing that pointless stadia launch pretty hard today. and I only say pointless because steam is already a thing, great that they're getting the game out there on other platforms though.
We always seem get leaks through unofficial sources, but it would be nice to get official adverts so we can see them in their glory, rather than ropey low res images on imgur.
Hope the Ghostface one is worthwhile. The Legion one also sounds cool.
Usually I don't bother as they're too derivative of the base skin so I can't justify only using actual cash. Shame they can't be bought with shards.
Probably not today. They don't release until the 20th.