beautiful map, I would like to see it in-game, even though the exits will often spawn to close to each other (if the bridge between the other bridge and the tunnel has one exit)
beautiful map, I would like to see it in-game, even though the exits will often spawn to close to each other (if the bridge between the other bridge and the tunnel has one exit)
Thank you for commenting on the old post.
If I make it myself in the game, I will make sure that the bridge and tunnel are not Occurrence in game.
anyway, It's been a while since I've seen this work, so there are a lot of things I want to fix.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Awesome dude!
thank you! so happy! : )
can you make a offering for this map? <3
what about adding fujiwara takumi's house hidden somewhere :)
beautiful map, I would like to see it in-game, even though the exits will often spawn to close to each other (if the bridge between the other bridge and the tunnel has one exit)
hehe thanks you'r Comments : )
Thank you for commenting on the old post.
If I make it myself in the game, I will make sure that the bridge and tunnel are not Occurrence in game.
anyway, It's been a while since I've seen this work, so there are a lot of things I want to fix.
I will bring an improved work someday. :)
your map is way better than some other maps i wish i can see it in the game
thank you very much! :)