Any way to change region?
It is very hard to find games and I was wondering if their is a way to change your region to fix wait times, Ive been waiting 2 hours for a game
It is very hard to find games and I was wondering if their is a way to change your region to fix wait times, Ive been waiting 2 hours for a game
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Get on a plane and move to a new country. Alternatively, you could wait for your region to reach its peak number of concurrent players. What region are you playing in?
PS: This is not a bug and doesn't have anything to do with Q&A, so why'd you tag it as such?
Sorry about the tags, I am US east> @Orion said:
Sorry about the tags, I am in US east
Meaning it's almost 6 AM where you live, right? That's too early to find people. Give it a few more hours.
There is no region lock anymore. So you might get a lobby from people all over the world, if you wait long enough.