What killer you hate the most to go againts?

After playing againts all killers,Oni is by far my least favorite one to face.What separates him from other high mobility killers is that his ability can be controled much easier,curving walls with ease at high speed while being able to down you in 1hit.

Also the fact all your stealth perks are rendered almost useless if you're injured makes him even less enjoyable to go againts.A good Oni can easily destroy anyone especially on a map with a lot of open spaces,making him a killer that can do good on any map.

Comments

  • Huntress and gunslinger.

    I always go against really good huntress, and I don't know how to dodge against house sized axes especially when they know exactly which corners or boxes or walls that the axe can go through.

    Gunslinger is as bad because they can cheese it by dragging you to the other side of the loop (if you got shot) and I don't think that's the intended design for this killer. Also with monitor and abuse it's too late to realize when the killer is near. With the lack of need to wind up to aim, it's just a matter of time before I got shot even with the huge distance between us.

    I tried both killers myself and they're so disgusting that I'll just laugh when I see killers profile stating that they're huntress/gunslinger main.

1 2 ›