Are we getting a Halloween themed event with a new rift this year anybody know?
I cannot disclose this, because forums rules state that you are not allowed to discuss leaked info...buuutt
Halloween is one of the most important years for dbd, so most definitely you will be seeing an event for it
Yes there is a 99.9% chance there is. Can’t show anything tho cause it’s against the rules
Pretty much yes but can't go onto detail because you know
Halloween?
BHVR: YES
All I'm saying is go to YouTube and look up Paulie Esther's channel. He's got some good info there. 👀
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I cannot disclose this, because forums rules state that you are not allowed to discuss leaked info...buuutt
Halloween is one of the most important years for dbd, so most definitely you will be seeing an event for it
Yes there is a 99.9% chance there is. Can’t show anything tho cause it’s against the rules
Pretty much yes but can't go onto detail because you know
Halloween?
BHVR: YES
All I'm saying is go to YouTube and look up Paulie Esther's channel. He's got some good info there. 👀