Bring back the old pallet breaking animations?

The older pallet animations when you broke them, made the killer look like he meant business and wasn't messing around. The newer ones aren't the best, it just seems you tap the generator or or pallet with your toe. I din't know if they could revert it back that would be more satisfying and nice! :D

Comments

  • Did they ever even change it? I thought it was just camera placement.
  • @weirdkid5 said:
    Did they ever even change it? I thought it was just camera placement.

    It was changed, they did when the Doctor was released.

  • When I read the title I thought about joking about you wanting back the pallet pieces flying across the sky when the killer broke them.
  • @PigNRun said:
    When I read the title I thought about joking about you wanting back the pallet pieces flying across the sky when the killer broke them.

    Oh nooo none of that haha, it was funny back then but dear god no i don't want that back haha.