New bug with Hit validation
Hello fellow People of the Fog! I wanted to ask if anyone else noticed a weird glitch since they re-enabled Hit Validation.
I play on PC, Blight on Mother's Dwelling when this Bug occured, I apparently hit a Survivor, blood spladdered and I played the Wipe animation but the Survivor was still running. They did a sound like if they got injured but didn't go down.
Edit: I also played against a Clown a few hours ago and it seemed he had the same issue, he wiped his blade after he targeted me with an attack, but from my PoV the attack never hit me. He still did the wipe animation.
Comments
Maybe not a issue.. I think it's the desync issue with visual bug .. Hits are client-side and goes through the server and the hit validation check it is a hit or not.. Maybe that's why its looking so weird..because of the check.