Grunts of Pain still heard after using INNER STRENGTH

Step 1 : Boot the game

Step 2 : Play as Nea is public match

Step 3 : Use Inner Strength in locker. Grunts of pain are still heard after healing. Happens every time. This should not happen.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

  • Perks: Inner Strength, Quick and Quiet, Detectives Hunch, Head On
  • All Maps
  • Happens every time

Comments

  • I've had grunts of pain happen for several seconds after being healed by someone or when I heal someone. I think it's a healing issue not just inner strength.

  • @bm33 said:

    I've had grunts of pain happen for several seconds after being healed by someone or when I heal someone. I think it's a healing issue not just inner strength.

    Thanks for chiming in. When I heal with Inner Strength, the grunts never go away while in the Locker. By that point it starts to feel like I've been in there a while, so I haven't stayed until the crow comes to find out if it finally goes away. Guess I can try later.