Deleted.

I'm dumb, and my views on things back when I started playing was wrong. Sorry.

Comments

  • The reason why it does that for PH its because his cage disable any hook-related perk. We have BT, deliverance, kindred, and DS to deal with tunneling and campers. Playing survivior is already easy af I dont need a helping hand cause some entilted babies cant last longer then 20 seconds in a chase

    If you are good enough you can loop any killer for 5 gens if they have deep tunnel vision on you cause they will have to spend so much time chasing you to the point its not even worth it anymore, abuse god loops and play as dirty as possible to counter tunneleres, just waste as much time as possible

  • I thought about that too but then realized people would just learn to camp from X distance, which doesn't really fix the problem.

    Also on PH it works because the killer doesn't know exactly where the cage is and the effect is very fast.

  • @Axe said:

    The reason why it does that for PH its because his cage disable any hook-related perk. We have BT, deliverance, kindred, and DS to deal with tunneling and campers. Playing survivior is already easy af I dont need a helping hand cause some entilted babies cant last longer then 20 seconds in a chase

    If you are good enough you can loop any killer for 5 gens if they have deep tunnel vision on you cause they will have to spend so much time chasing you to the point its not even worth it anymore, abuse god loops and play as dirty as possible to counter tunneleres, just waste as much time as possible

    re

  • @Lmac99 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1653937#Comment_1653937

    I understand tunneling can lots of counterplay, but camping doesn't. I put tunneling in there because it can be frustrating to deal with it, or watch players try to deal with it. I'm mainly wanting change for camping. It has a ton less counterplay, and yes players can all just do gens and escape, but most players at the levels which killers are doing this, don't know that fact. And also I don't see how it's okay to just not let that player play the game. Yes the killer is hurting themselves, but I don't think they care about "Pips" or rank if they constantly want to play this way. I just think Camping needs to be punishable through the report system or in-game. Although In-game probably isn't possible. BT, and Deliverance are not counters to facecamping. The killer can either wait 12 seconds and stick to them with BT, and they can just auto them instantly with Deliverance. DS is a whole different story, it's bad for the game in general but yes technically it's a good counter to Camping. But they can just down them again, leave them on the ground and camp them there too if they really wanted.

    Devs confirmed over and over again campers will never be punished cause its a vaild strat. Hell even on DBD mobile they leave a tip that say "if the killer facecamp dont waste time going for an unsuccessful unhook do gens instead and escape the trial" People will learn over time how to deal and punish campers by doing gens. While it is a boring tatic and a boring counter its all part of the game, so you might aswell suck it up and deal with it.

  • Camping will remain valid and effective as long as Survivors refuse to give up the unhooking/healing bloodpoints and just do the generators and escape the match to move on. Everyone is so obsessed with squeezing out as much bp as possible - or so obsessed with ranks and emblems and pips that camping will always be effective - because more times than not there will be Survivors unable to resist trying to go for it.