Hatch

I was under the impression if you stood on top of the hatch, directly in the middle of it, people couldn't open it with a key. Did this change at some point or is it ANOTHER bug?

Comments

  • You don't stand in the middle of the hatch stand off slightly towards where the hatch's "handle is" opposite of the way it would swing on it's hinges. You can completely deny hatches (by closing them while standing there) and even if they bring a key you can sit on it and wait the egc out especially if they won't go towards an exit in fear, just have a judge of distance they have to be away before hitting them because they lose collision for a bit if you do and can hatch out through you. There is no more grabs as far as I know - though someone claimed you still could from behind (I wouldn't risk it anyway).

  • Well I had a game where I did that and the claudette, who let her entire team die (at 4 gens) found the hatch AND closed it on her she literally jumps into the ground, not the hatch the ground it was the dumbest ######### I ever saw.