what about international champ ship
I'm from Korea and there was big match for korean streamer (https://youtu.be/opijUR4TYs0) and all prize was from one streamer. I'm sure it can be done in all around world. There will be another match in Japan soon.
I think this kind of match can be held in NA too. If there are match that i don't know, plz let me know the link.
We, korean, talk about how NA people plays and Japan people plays, and how bad they are. I want to see that is truth or not at international champ ship.
Comments
Our local tournaments here ban killers, loadouts etc, trying to make an even playing field on an asymmetrical field if you catch my meaning. It's about as competitive as Super Smash Bros. which is to say Fox only, no items, final destination.
It's boring.
same limits here but i enjoyed whole match