Killer Ideas?

Hey guys!


(I got pointed here from the Steam forums, so if you swear you've seen this posted it's because it's over there as well)


I'm new to the DBD community in general. Someone didn't tell me there was a game where you could basically play hide and seek with killers and have to find your way out! So I have been watching game play and getting into the game slowly.


With that said, I'm not sure if the devs read these or anything, or if there is a thread with 'Killer' ideas, but it would be great to see some cryptid/mythic type killers. Maybe a Wendigo (it's sort of my favorite monster/legend), Werewolf, Vampire type. No idea if those are feasible, but, just throwing the idea out.


Others I can think of off the top of my head would be La Llorona type killer, maybe they suffocate/drown their victim in some scenarios of the game. I know we have the nurse and she's pretty floaty and screamy so I wouldn't suggest a Banshee.


I love the Demogorgon because it's not a humanesque killer, sometimes things from other planes can be great for inducing the same sort of fear that Michael Myers or Leatherface might.


Thanks for reading!

Comments