0 Survivors Found?

I do not understand why I have 0 survivors found. Yet, in Chaser, I have 15 Survivor hits, 19 Chases won, and -3 Proximity to hooked survivor for score progression. I hit and downed survivors with 3 survivors sacrificed. I did not think anything about it before, but it is difficult going for just four Gold Emblems with a well trained killer. I do not know how I was able to get higher than Bronze. I know I achieved Iridescent several times before; however, I must not know the qualifications for Chaser.

Comments

  • 4 Blendettes.

    You can't hit what you can't see.

  • I picked up trapper because I wanted something different and although I complete archive challenges for catching 4 and 5 people in a bear trap I have ZERO in my achievement list. Till some things get fixed I'm not getting more dlc. Make the game work then add content . . .