DBD with RTX,When?
Minecraft & Fortnite already/is getting RTX.I think RTX would really make the Game more terrifying/ Atmospheric.
Minecraft & Fortnite already/is getting RTX.I think RTX would really make the Game more terrifying/ Atmospheric.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Please no, I could already imagine the lighting issues.
DBD works on AMD to so i don't know why you are only asking for only nvidia cards to run the game
Now if you are talking about raytracing a thing that both AMD and Nvidia do. It would be nice but would require a tremendous amount of effort from the devs and would take up all their development time.
Nvidia marketing really does brainwash people >.<
Can consoles at least get a steady 60fps first plz before some ray-tracing makes it run at 10fps
despite exceeding the recommended requirements on all fronts by at least 2 generations of releases I can't keep stable framerates on low all of the time. Chasing in a jungle gym and a gen gets finished I abandon chase a couple seconds later when I am able because I ran into a wall when I couldn't see anything or tried to guess where they turned so when my screen and inputs synced back up I'd still have a shot but most of the time I've lost enough ground it isn't worth trying when it happens.
Feels like a penalty for letting them finish a gen. They finished a gen lose a turn.