Survivor Tier List But It's Based On How Long They Would Last In A Horror Movie
Wasn't planning to make any more of these, but you all probably need a distaction from all the posts complaining about patch notes.
I didn't know where to put Tapp.
Wasn't planning to make any more of these, but you all probably need a distaction from all the posts complaining about patch notes.
I didn't know where to put Tapp.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
What do you mean by rules #1 and #2?
rule 1: never say you'll be right back
rule 2: No sex.
Also, before you get any fan fiction ideas, just because they're in the same tier doesn't mean they are...y'know...
Tapp is technically in the "Dies in the Sequal" tier. One that I am surprised you left out.....
Tapp dies in the original though
And lol i'm surprised too