Dead by Daylight mobile has more toxic killers who are toxic for no reason
Seriously, it is not just me. Much of the time I have spent playing the mobile version because why not give it a shot? Well, the excessive amount of campers that exist as well as tunnelers create pretty unfun and stale gameplay. I do not care about tunneling an camping in general. However, when it is a thing that happens several times per game, it becomes just lame. Just played with a plague who camped for no reason, we couldn't even punish her by rushing the gens. The remaining three of us cleansed (I don't know why, baby dweet did it so we all did) and went over to open the exit gates but didn't even bother to get her corrupt plague she had NOED. At least you don't have an endgame chat because there would be a lot of salt for sure. I just don't get why people play like this for no reason, every time I play killer I make it funny if I can and fun for everyone. I only ever smack people on hook a bit when playing against a toxic individual or group. This just makes me upset because there are people out there who want to see what Dead by Daylight is like and well, they see what it can be sometimes. Imagine a baby dweet who wants to try the full DBD on pc or console. He then would run into a game where he is being smacked on hook while being facecamped; he would then uninstall and never touch the game again.
Also, there is no 'point' and 'come here' gesture for some reason so good luck understanding the morse code you get from tbagging teamates to understand what they are saying.
Comments