How long till the PTB starts?
I was trying to find the exact time when the PTB starts today but i couldn't find anything. Maybe i am just blind.
If you know could you please tell me the time with timezone?
Thank you!
I was trying to find the exact time when the PTB starts today but i couldn't find anything. Maybe i am just blind.
If you know could you please tell me the time with timezone?
Thank you!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Usually stuff like this goes live at 17 pm cest, so in about 4 Hours.
I think there is no official time because sometimes (or often) there are issues or whatever to delay it.
Normally they release at 11 AM their timezone which is at 3 PM UTC. If you know your UTC time mod, add it.
Not 100% sure but I think BHVR is at Eastern Timezone (ET) which is UTC - 5
Thanks guys!