Devs for the love of the entity pls let console player use mouse and keyboard
We already have crossplay so any argument against it is Moot Now all I see are pros ..I sincerely hope you add it in soon either on ps4 or ps5
We already have crossplay so any argument against it is Moot Now all I see are pros ..I sincerely hope you add it in soon either on ps4 or ps5
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No thanks.
I don't want to play against people who use keyboard mouse. It's an unfair advantage.
If you want to use keyboard and mouse perhaps you should move to PC.