choosing the menu theme

Would it ever be possible for us to have settings where we could choose the menu theme because currently my favourite one has been the winter solstice from previous themes to just have constantly playing.

This way people literally don't have to turn down the menu music completely when they're sick and tired of hearing a theme (looking at you Curtain Call)

Comments

  • Brrrr, brrrrr, brrr, BRRRRRRR! 
    Never gets old /s

    Is the winter theme pretty cool? I'm still newish :o 
  • Not Queen already addressed this. She said it's not something they're looking into to right now.
  • Maybe Im alone in the world, but I just love the Curtain Call main menu music and I never get sick of it. :P

  • I would love some japanese-like tune for the next chapter. 
  • This would be great. I'd immediately switch back to the Halloween theme.

  • @PigNRun said:
    Maybe Im alone in the world, but I just love the Curtain Call main menu music and I never get sick of it. :P

    Hey, I love the Curtain Call theme music as well! It reminded me of some opera musical with a little bit jazz.

  • Would it ever be possible for us to have settings where we could choose the menu theme because currently my favourite one has been the winter solstice from previous themes to just have constantly playing.

    This way people literally don't have to turn down the menu music completely when they're sick and tired of hearing a theme (looking at you Curtain Call)
    I agree curtain call music is tiresome. The ability to change the music would so beneficial to my ears 😊
  • At least there's someone that's enjoying it. XD

    When it came back after the Summer event my actual reaction was "OH GOD, NO!" I thought it was cool for a week. :P

    @PigNRun said:
    Maybe Im alone in the world, but I just love the Curtain Call main menu music and I never get sick of it. :P