Killers, I now understand why some of you decide to camp hooks
I was playing a round as the trapper, not hardcore just trying to get a challenge done and doing what a killer is supposed to do. At the end of the match I was called an "Engine camping Mother (expletive deleted)" then was called trash and an illiterate five year old.
I don't like hook camping but now I see why it's done. Even if you don't do it they find something to get on your case for.
Isn't keeping people off generators the killers job?
maybe if I hook camped I would have killed more of them. I play both sides by the way so I know how bad both can be.
Comments
Wait you were insulted for patrolling generators?
Boys, let's add that to the list!
Unfortunately this kind of attitude is quite prevalent among the community while playing survivor. Camping without a legit reason is boring af for everyone though, so I´m glad you didn´t resort to that.
yeah and they didn't even call the Generators they called them Engines.
Once they insulted me for respecting the wood
Thank you for learning from your mistakes and becoming more understanding of the other side instead of being an overly entitled toxic survivor lol there are too many of them.
oh so you didn't walk into the pallet stun? wow people are just crazy when looking for things to hate.
the over entitlement is bad on both sides. some killers just kick the ######### out of you and call you bad. and they do the most aggravating things.
It´s always better to play both. Not only will you get a better player overall and gain valuable insights but also you will have more empathy for the issues either side is facing.
Oh and if you only play 1 you basically ignore half the game you paid for.
Sorry, I meant toxicity for both sides.
all good