Does closing the hatch count as a break action?
Got this escape through the hatch rift so I was thinking.. if I throw on alert with a key and can't find the hatch before the killer closes it, would alert tell me right where it is? 🤔
Got this escape through the hatch rift so I was thinking.. if I throw on alert with a key and can't find the hatch before the killer closes it, would alert tell me right where it is? 🤔
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No, only breaking Pallets, Breakable Walls or damaging Generators counts for Alert. If the Killer is closing the Hatch, you will not get a notification via Alert.