Devs please remove limitation with KWF

Like i think that will be SUPER FUN be abblt to play with all perks more then 1 killer more than 4 survival

For example a game when its 2 survival vs 3 killers But the survival are abble to activate ALL PERKS

and this type of things

I dont think that will be any down side in do this

Comments

  • I dont give really good idead but i think that you guys understand that this will give so many possibilitys to thiink to do

    And i it dosent even had to optimize the maps like i really dont think that someone is going to put 99 survival to break the map

  • @Breque said:

    Like i think that will be SUPER FUN be abblt to play with all perks more then 1 killer more than 4 survival

    For example a game when its 2 survival vs 3 killers But the survival are abble to activate ALL PERKS

    and this type of things

    I dont think that will be any down side in do this

    If they hadn't started giving killers their own chase music I might agree, but this game has so much trouble running as is I couldn't imagine trying to play on that mode I'd be willing to bet it would just crash over and over again