my first cheater
Been learning trapper for the last day. LONG OVERDUE. He's a blast. I got sent to Lerys for the 3rd time today with yamoka estate in between. Tired of the map I resolve to one hitting and finding another person if I can't catch them before a pallet.
Someone decides to force me to down them which was nice since I put bbq back on till I decide how people move around when facing me trapping. I get swarmed when I go to hook the guy which tells me they just wanted to be frustrating but I hook the guy. People aren't getting close enough to think I'll get one hit in before he's unhooked so I resolve to use make your choice get some stacks and salvage a few points. I go up to the pallet they are hiding by trying to tempt me into getting hit and stop just shy so I don t get hit. Turn around and chase the meg to the hook. make your choice didn't work. I down the hooked jake and boom on his feet, I down her in one now and boom on her feet and hit her again as she hops pallet. still running away she's healed. They get to the gate and open it and proceed to make vaulting noises but I'm still at the pallet waiting for them to go. Meg comes back points a few times and hops the pallet. Stands there while I down her but she vanishes when I do. She's instantly healed and then out of the gate with everyone at the same time. There were no keys or time for the hatch to open. There weren't any medkits and she didn't have the sprint burst I thought I saw.
In an effort to stop this I said it was recorded which was a lie. Every game from here on out will be recorded. In endgame they acted like they knew they'd get away with it. There have to be some metrics you can monitor to check for these things without relying on the players to record every game they play just incase. I don't appreciate the extra writes on my drive to do it nor the unexpected problems I'll probably have daring to run something in the background with this game. Please address this garbage they aren't trying to hide it. They know you have a soft stance on cheating a purely multiplayer game.
Funnily enough I checked their steam profile and it's a level 0 account with no other games. I'll be keeping track of how often I 100% see people hacking.
Comments
Just send a ticket, that might help!
I went through usual process but I wanted it known so maybe eventually they'll get tired of seeing the reports and posts about it and try to do something besides EAC. Thank you :)