Beatlejuice, Beatlejuice, Beatlejuice

Any thoughts on having Beatlejuice and Lydia for a DLC? 
To me it would be awesomeness personified.
What do you guys think? Yay or Nay? 

Comments

  • Why beetleJuice? what would his ability be?

    I want a killer that mimics the needs of a survivor .
    all survivors back stories have something they would respond to emotionally
     and I want a killer that can mimic that sound to draw in a survivor
  • I'm sorry, I can't see it.

    Betelgeuse was more of a prankster, not an actual killer.

  • This content has been removed.
  • Vankruze said:

    Beetlejuice isn't a serial killer he is a ghost/trickster/comedian and a sleaze. I should also remind you that beetlejuice was a comedy movie and he never actually "killed" anybody. I'd prefer Carrie (the original) , that would make more sense and be pretty damn cool imo.

    Good points! But the sandworms!!! Lol
    Carrie the OG version is an excellent suggestion! Hadn't thought of that 👍
    Still making someone's head shrink would be cool lol!