Highlight on FD?
Franklin's Demise is, like, my least favorite thing when I'm up against a face camping Bubba. I wish there was a way to track your stuff for like 10 or so seconds before you lose it. I can't always risk a white ward on my stuff and it's obnoxious that you need to either escape or get unhooked in time to maybe find your item. I know PI is a good counter, but I'd rather not use up a slot that I could put a different perk in. It's the one thing survivors get that helps them with goals, and it sucks that I can lose a good item from a basic attack. I don't mean to sound salty, I just genuinely think maybe highlighting it for a few seconds would be nice so you can go back for it.
Comments
It's rather idiotic. The highest cost item would be a skeleton key + two rare add-ons, costing a whopping 19,000 BP. All a killer has to do is use one perk slot to potentially delete such an expensive item in the trial? I mean, you might not even escape the trial earning that much. New Franklin's is bogus.
Edit: Figured out PI is Plunderer's Instinct. Duh.
I agree-- I really think a highlight would help, since you can't go towards the killer after losing it just to lose it again if you get downed. I think a highlight for a short amount of time would be great, since survivors depend on items so much. And yes, PI is good, but it's a whole slot for the rare case the killer is using FD.