New report system banns more software
First I got the answer that there is no BHVR whitelist anymore and that only the EAC whitelist is relevant which ofc creates the question what happens with 3rd party software that was allowed previously even though not on the EAC whitelist.
IN order to get a precise answer, I opened another ticket and asked specifically whether the usage of voice comms,mlga and overlay software is bannable now that the official BHVR whitelist got removed.
I received this answer:

So, either the support has no clue or using MLGA, overlays and even voice comms is indeed bannable with the new report system.
Can I get confirmation that this is actually the case? I dont believe this to be honest, but on the other hand its the official support?
Comments
I mean what a pity.
We definitely need a answer regarding this.
I'd assume they're bannable and stop using them, but that's just me.
MLGA should be bannable, it literally has a block function where people can abuse it, block whoever they don't like to their liking and abuse something that weren't meant for the game
I will report every susicious SWF that has more coordination than possible without voice comms
MLGA is bannable indeed, thats what the support told me, but voice comms and overlay software is bannable too, literally ANY software not on the EAC whitelist
MLGA is neither black- nor whitelisted. This means use it at your own risk. We do not manually ban for it, but if EAC picks it up, you're done for.
Voice comms are not and never will be bannable. Overlays are not bannable either as long as they don't touch the game files. You can use a crosshair for Huntress if you want to. SweetFX and ReShade are both whitelisted by EAC, so is Nvidia Freestyle basically as DBD is in it's list of supporters.