New oufits for Kate soon?
I am kinda bored at her current outfits. The others got so many lately. When is Kates turn?
I am kinda bored at her current outfits. The others got so many lately. When is Kates turn?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
She´s getting one in the new cosmetic batch that releases after the chapter drop
Go to 1:46.
Thanks. Seems an all American girl.
We just need that top in white and a cowboy hat ^_^
Yes in other colors too pls. Not being forced the American flag. Otherwise i have to change my nick to 'Supporter Of Trump'
I'm still waiting for the cowboy hat