Object of Obsession on ALL the time.

The last two matches I played Object of Obsession was running on my Strode. I didn't take that Perk in either match. It seems to be on for me all the time, regardless.

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • @Moundshroud said:

    The last two matches I played Object of Obsession was running on my Strode. I didn't take that Perk in either match. It seems to be on for me all the time, regardless.

    When you say it's running all the time, I assume you're meaning you can see the killer aura all the time? I wondered if maybe the killer was running Rancor and it looks like object?

  • @Malechai said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/194516/object-of-obsession-on-all-the-time

    When you say it's running all the time, I assume you're meaning you can see the killer aura all the time? I wondered if maybe the killer was running Rancor and it looks like object?

    Well, I'm kind of ashamed. I THOUGHT I was running Kindred, because it looks so much like the graphic for OoO. Because other people had Kindred in the games I was playing, I never realized it wasn't me providing it. You can close this issue. It was me being stupid. There is only a tiny difference in those two Perk Pictures and I clicked on OoO instead of Kindred by mistake. So not a bug... my error.