Other perks that need adjustments...
The announced perk changes are an amazing start to what I hope becomes a trend. Here are most of the other perks I believe need to be adjusted:
Survivor: Autodidact, Babysitter, Buckle Up, Distortion, Flip-Flop, Lightweight, Lucky Break, Object of Obsession, Poised, Second Wind, This Is Not Happening, Up the Ante, Vigil.
Killer: Blood Echo, Bloodhound, Deathbound, Fire Up, Furtive Chase, Gearhead, Hex: Blood Favour, Hex: Retribution, Hex: Thrill of the Hunt, Monstrous Shrine, Overwhelming Presence, Predator, Remember Me, Shadowborn, Surge.
I'm pretty sure most people would agree with the perks on this list, though may include others.
I'd love to see the Oblivious effect added to Blood Echo, and I'd love to see Hex: Retribution apply Oblivious to any survivor cleansing any totem.
I'm also in favor of making Babysitter delay all killer-bound information pertaining to an unhook by 4/5/6 seconds (after which the unhooker and killer will see each other's auras for 4 seconds).
What other kinds of changes would you guys like to see?
Comments