DS does need changes and fast!

Alright so gonna edit this to make more sense.

1. I want to remove DS for about 1 month not a week. This is to showcase why tunneling as a whole needs to be looked at and not have a band aid perk fix.

2. I feel like DS being a perk to stop tunneling was fine as it had an added benefit but now that its most likely only gonna stop tunneling I see no reason for it to he a perk. Not to mention you have to pay for this perk to stop something you can do for free as a killer.

These were my main points. I hope the psit makes more sense now. I'm very worried for the survivor future gonna be another patch 2.0. The start of another nerf era.

Comments

  • @seki23 said:

    killers do tunnel because the game is unbalanced and you cant perform 12 fresh hooks without failing misserably, agaisnt decent survivors.

    Never said you have to get 12 hooks. Like slugging a the last 2 survivors one may have never even got hooked.

1 2 ›