Camp me, seriously
Before I was only killer but now it's finito, I'm a Feng survivor !
My big problem today is that every time I pass a palette or a window I get hit when I've already jumped the palette, or already dropped it... how is it possible ?!
There are killers who need to be nerf..
The clown; a cooldown!
Spirit; we all know the problem
Plague; no cooldown..
Deathslinger; it's a problem, not a big one but..
Executioner ; Infinite power, oky...
And FINALY the Doctor !!! ARGHHGHGH
I can't explain why with some killers I loop easily, and with others I feel they go super fast.. connection ? I have the most expensive one !
I add one more thing: I'm deeply shocked by the attitude of many many many killers . Camp, tunnel, touching a suspended survivor... I loop, I do not tbag, it's worth a camp? You should be ashamed to camp someone while 3 other people are making the generators and go out quietly? They are high level killers, for sure...
I understood yesterday, with a Bubba, that he wanted to have me more than the three others.. he lets the second last one out voluntarily but I have to be camp because you can't stand that I drop pallets in your face, or that I pass a window...! You tolerate that the other survivor taps you at the exit LOL, you let him go out by hatch while you were holding him, but me who plays the game you camp me like a donkey...!
A few months ago I defended the killers, but today I understand the survivors, and I support them for all the nerfs !🤗
Comments