Pop vs DS, and this says everything about it.

I'm not trying to fondle anyone's balls here, but the truth needs to be told.

I just watched this Scott's video about a comparision between Pop and DS and I'm afraid to say that I actually agree with almost everything even being a survivor main.

https://youtu.be/4VT0Ca-nnGo

And in fact I agree with Otz point of view here too.

Screenshot_1.png

What do you guys think?

Comments

  • Good someone reposted. I know we´re not supposed to agree with content creators, parroting them. But in this case you have to be unbelievably entitled or delusional not to agree with them imo.

  • The fact that people are against Scott's rework idea just goes to show that survivors don't want an anti-tunnel perk. They want 60 seconds of invulnerability to do what they want risk free FOR FAILING IN THE FIRST PLACE. It's absurd. Then there's the fact that a limited use perk that is supposed to do the opposite and reward the killer for doing good is being nerfed is absurd.

    His rework would simultaenously make it a stronger anti-tunnel perk against bad killers and less punishing/momentum stopping for good killers.