For the People?
I’ve just read the upcoming perk changes and what exactly is happening with FTP? Is it becoming like Second Wind where you have to activate it before you can use it?
I’ve just read the upcoming perk changes and what exactly is happening with FTP? Is it becoming like Second Wind where you have to activate it before you can use it?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It will get a Score Event. You will get BPs when healing someone with For The People.
Oh, that sounds cool. I thought ‘Score Event’ meant you had to do something to activate it. 🤦🏻♀️
It's mostly an adjustment, because consistency.
Jus BPs when you use it, no biggie really