I KEEP GETTING UNKNOWN ERROR PLEASE RESPOND
I own DBD on the ps4 and every time I try to join my friends, I don't show up for them and vice versa. Once we actually are able to get a game going (once in a lifetime), as soon as the game ends I get an unknown error every freakin time! I'm absolutely sick of it; there is no way to enjoy the game when I have to restart it every time a game is over. I've even tried deleting the game and reinstalling it. Is there any fix to this issue!? PLEASE RESPOND!!!
Comments
Same things happening to me too reported this issue in July and still nothing has been done about it where devs at what the hell are you guys doing >:(
We have a thread here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1622617#Comment_1622617
You are not alone my friends.
dbd mods care more about updating their cosplay guide instead of their game!!!!!!!!!
lmao ong bruh