I need F&S Legion or pingpong
Hello I'm looking for a fun killer
I currently own deathslinger, clown, lullaby, pig, Jason, oni.
I'm thinking it has to be a tie between Legion or blight by the time I expect a reply to this I'll have enough shards for 1 character.
I like clown & doctor because they can max devious ASAP.
I like deathslinger because he can shut down most loops.
I play both sides but mostly survivor past weeks,
It should be noted I don't use hex or anything that keeps the game going longer then it needs to. Doctor impairs survivor skill checks.
Pig potentially makes them go looking. But I've never seen a R bear trap kill anyone,
Too often have I watched survivor run out gate & I just sit here saying
(hmm wasn't something supposed to happen?)
ANYWAYS ANYWAYS what are the strengths and weaknesses of Legion & blight?
If anything I'll just buy Jane & put her with Breakdown for the realism.
______________________________________________
Preferably a killer who can end a game fast but still be fun for survivor.
Because we all know I'm going to pamper a baby.(most survivor)
B&C, PREDATOR, MAD GRIT, (EXTRA)
Comments
Legion can spread damage extremely well, and a skilled, resourceful legion can practically halt the game Also decently high mobility, many survivors consider him boring. He also can counter lockers since killer instinct isnt an aura, its a notification.
Perks:
Iron Maiden: Pretty bad unless you want to "counter" headon. Leaving a locker causes survivors to scream and become exposed. Its other effect is neat on huntress, allowing her to reload faster,
Mad grit: Counters bodyblocking when carrying a survivor, practically removes attack cooldown while carrying a survivor, and landing a hit pauses the wiggle timer.
Discordance: Extremely useful. If 2 or more survivors sit on a gen the gen is highlighted and you are notified. Tier 1 is better than T3 so try not to level it up.
Cant speak much for blight though, someone else will have to pick that up.
The Blight is extremely good at starting the chases early and has the best map pressure in the game thanks to his mobility, also he's pretty good when Survivors travel between loops.
Perks
Dragon's Grip: It's great on stealth Killers, also kinda counters Generator tapping.
Hex: Blood Favour: This perk is not good at all, if Survivors are smart they will just travel to another tile, also it's a Hex with a cooldown...
Hex: Undying: His best perk, with this your Hex perks can last the whole game! It's really good with Hex: Ruin.
Thank both of you for insight
Just for closure I will be choosing blight.
Thanks again.