A major change I wanted to see in Dead by Daylight for a long time
This is pretty major,maybe make it available only if there will be a ranked matchmaking or competitive system.Here we go!Make all survivor,killer own perks be locked to themselves,basically your basic 3 perks will be locked on yourself,and as for the 4th perk slot,you can use any other perk in the game for killer or survivor.
I would honestly love this change so much,because that will basically stop killers and survivors create broken builds and have no room for diversity.Everyone running pretty much the same top tier perks all the time.
On top of that,I would like to see survivor diversity in matches too,meaning you can have only 1 survivor in each game,if you wanna play Dwight,you lock in Dwight before you start a game like the killer does meaning that in your team there will be no other Dwight but other type of survivors.That will pretty much make survivors play their own role.You wanna play Feng?You will probably go for a generators repair build.You wanna play Bill?You will probably go for a riskier kind of play,wanting to be in chase with the killer or help your teammates in case they get downed and hooked.
When I first started playing this game and knew almost nothing about it,I thought your basic 3 perks are automatically locked on yourself and you cant change them,I would honestly think this will make Dead by Daylight a much more interesting game in every way possible.But this will probably just be a suggestion and never make it in the actual game,still wanted to share my ideea with everyone else and see what they think of it.
Comments
Huh? Lock three perk slots in order to create "room for diversity"... got it.
Hard pass.
Well its more diversity than seeing everyone running ds,dead hard,unbreakable,adrenaline every game I guess.