There's Gonna Be Too Much Purple
All Perks same tiers?
Okay, fine by me, and purple happens to be my favorite color.
But now everything's going to be purple?!
Idk about that...
Tagged:
Trusted
All Perks same tiers?
Okay, fine by me, and purple happens to be my favorite color.
But now everything's going to be purple?!
Idk about that...
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I was expecting a 'all perk tiers removed' news.
purple balanced landing? That's gonna make me uncomfortable
I mean Discordance will still be yellow but I get your point
Purple is my favorite color. I'm okay with this.
Seeing a purple Enduring is gonna feel so weird to me.
Purple enduring is gonna feel so weird.
Wait purple were gonna live forever
Almost wonder if it would have been better to just have perk names override rarity in the inventory's sorting system (as in perks always appear in alphabetical order regardless of their color). It'd be a multicolored mess visually, but it would still be multicolored.