I died XD
That's not a bug. That's just a DBD version of Chromatica 911.
@sharkster13 said:I died XDThat's not a bug. That's just a DBD version of Chromatica 911.
@sharkster13 said:
I thought I was just becoming one of Orochimaru's newest experiments!
@GoshJosh said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1642603#Comment_1642603I thought I was just becoming one of Orochimaru's newest experiments!
@GoshJosh said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1642603#Comment_1642603
Nah, it's just The Blights new experiment to transfigure survivors to killers.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I died XD
That's not a bug. That's just a DBD version of Chromatica 911.
I thought I was just becoming one of Orochimaru's newest experiments!
Nah, it's just The Blights new experiment to transfigure survivors to killers.