Soooooo...Where is MMR?
Nothing much to this thread other than its getting near to two months since MMR got removed, and im starting to think we wont be getting it back till next chapter. (2021)
Nothing much to this thread other than its getting near to two months since MMR got removed, and im starting to think we wont be getting it back till next chapter. (2021)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's not MMR exactly. There are a few things at play here:
Why, you ask?
Well...that's a very good question. And I'm guessing it was survivors complaining about queue times.
Yes, I've just been bounced by two smurfing SWF premades in a row and yes, I'm salty about it.
There's an issue with the waiting in general but survivor queue times were horrendous and made me not want to play survivor, even with friends because of it. I would rather insta que as killer and get probably close to triple the amount of blood points than i would waiting 5-10 minutes for a game as survivor.
MMR tracking our games guys. Coming stronger than ever.
I stopped playing until the MMR is back up. As a rank 13 killer I keep getting matched against purple and red rank survivors since the game no longer matches you based on your killer rank.
And just the opposite proved true with survivor. I played with some friends the other night. All three of us are ranked between 9-11, but despite that we went up against a rank 1 Killer in 3/5matches. It's not that hard to deduce the outcome.๐
I'm tired of the imbalance, and the constant bugs certainly don't help. I play DBD for casual fun, so maybe the MMR will get me back, maybe not. I guess we'll see.
I don't know what to think anymore, the community managers don't even answer anymore when we ask something.
the community managers don't even answer anymore when we ask something.
Not only that, they don't even read the forums anymore.
See: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/175128/why-is-the-bhvr-read-reaction-not-used-anymore#latest
even with mmr you would still get ranked with reds and purples i dont know why people are praising mmr it was a complete failure