Is anyone having fun as killer anymore ?
For me it is either super baby survivors dying in like 10 seconds because they don't even know how to drop pallets or people with borrowed time, iron will, dead hard, adrenalin, unbreakabill etc etc. with insta heal medkits and keys. Then 4 gens pop in like 3 mins. It has become just annoying and frustrating to play killer because there is so many things that has zero counter.
Like I am chasing dude for over a min which is already ######### and might make me lose but if I just down him I have a chance but when I am finally about to get him. Hit E then it makes it so he can get chased another 1 minute lets say I commit because 1 minute chase is already 3 gen pop at this point. He uses his borrowed time medkit here we go again. What has this game become ? I can't play killer at all because of this bullshitery.
Watching people with 5k hours on game mega ultra killer mains etc even they fail against these teams EVEN though they make everything perfectly right. They gotta play the best killers just to have a CHANCE now these days.
I am waiting for the day where maybe any killer other than 5k hour streamers able to have fun wait a minute I just remembered even though they get 4kills they always complain how stressful and frustrating the game was. I don't even care about kills anymore just playing the game to get a hit has become frustrating because of all these perks and items that has zero counter. And of course some loops are just incredible that u have no other chance then hold W.
But yeah leave a comment saying if you like it or not with some explanation.
Comments
And I disagree. If all gens pop and game is basically over and you get caught you deserved it. I'm fine with teammates going in for the rescue but it should still be a risk. It should not be a guaranteed save because of a BS perk. A rescue should not be 100% safe and end game DS makes it as safe as can be. Someone rescued with Borrowed Time and has Decisive Strike up is getting out. And there is nothing a killer can do at that point. There is no counterplay.