Need Help Several Issues
Solved.
Solved.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
This isn't really the right section for this bug.
File a support ticket
https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
It Said Discussion : Technical Issues so I posted it here.
For whatever reason it ended up in General Discussions - look at the heading for this thread
Edit:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/technical-issues
When I go to select category, it won't let me select technical/bug/error. They are grayed out.
People have been having those forum issues - not sure about a solution on Mobile but a workaround was stickied about using Recent Discussions before doing create new discussion.
Anyways - back to the first post... submiting a ticket to resolve this issue would probably be faster and get a direct response from people who can resolve the issue for you.
Thank You! I did submit a ticket but got a robotic like answer about rebooting and updates. They onviously didn't read my post thoroughly and didn't answer any of my other questions about the consequences of said issue. ☹
I do appreciate you replying though. Thank you so much for tryijg to help me.