What In The Name Of The Entity Is This!?

Just ran into a particularly annoying smurfcomp. Managed to down one and she crawled into a position near a haybale (on the farm map) that made it impossible to pick her up.

Rrrgh. That was frustrating.

Comments

  • I mean, of course you have to mention it was an SWF. This is of course a very important information, way more important than a Screenshot.../s

    Because usually you should be able to pick her up, and if not, you would at least have a Screenshot to report in the Bug Reporting.

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    I mean, of course you have to mention it was an SWF. This is of course a very important information, way more important than a Screenshot.../s

    Because usually you should be able to pick her up, and if not, you would at least have a Screenshot to report in the Bug Reporting.

    you are expecting too much from the people who use the forum

  • I've experienced this bug some as well, not sure what the issue causing it is exactly. I've experienced it next to quite a few different walls all on different killers.

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    I mean, of course you have to mention it was an SWF. This is of course a very important information, way more important than a Screenshot.../s

    Because usually you should be able to pick her up, and if not, you would at least have a Screenshot to report in the Bug Reporting.

    Yeah, I sort of wish I had thought of recording. But I was so completely nonplussed that it didn't occur to me.

    If I come across it again, I'll certainly do so.

    Maybe someone can try to replicate it? Crawl into the 'V' between a haybale and something else and see if it happens.