What triggers the "Cursed" status effect?
I'd like to know when I can recover from the dying state with Soul Guard. Also, is this just once in a trial, or do I get to recover as long as I'm affected by this status?
I'd like to know when I can recover from the dying state with Soul Guard. Also, is this just once in a trial, or do I get to recover as long as I'm affected by this status?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
If the effect of any Hex perk is revealed to you, you get Cursed. The only Hex perk this doesn't apply to is Haunted Grounds (maybe Blood Favor and Undying too, I'm not sure). After this, as long as the Hex totem stays up you can forever recover from the Dying state with Soul Guard.
Examples of when the Cursed status effect triggers:
Thank you for the detailed answer!